Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Wednesday 28 May 2014

Rhubarb Wine - Second Bottle (B6), 23rd May 2014

On the basis that we were having a smoked cod chowder tonight, Claire asked for something dry and white. Of my three suggestions she chose rhubarb - despite it being very nearly pink. The chowder was delicious and the wine was alright, in a 'nothing to write home about' kind of way.

The main features of today, though, have been grumpiness and mouth ulcers - with the former being partly caused by the latter. I have mostly been snarling at people at work. (How dare they ask me to do things? Don't they know that I am Busy?) And this leads me to feel stressed, which feeds the ulcers. A viscious cycle, which I hope the wine may break.



No comments:

Post a Comment