Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Monday 5 May 2014

Christmas Tutti Fruti - Fifth Bottle (A1), 27th-28th April 2014

I have just returned from a tedious Airedale rehearsal to find this bottle empty. That there was less than a glass left in it before I went excuses this somewhat. We drank most the bottle on Sunday. I needed the wine as a de-grumping agent. It was my turn to cook, and I got flustered making a pork, cashew nut and lime stir-fry. I like my cooking slow, where I feel in control, rather than having several things to do at once and all of them to be done quickly. Still, it all worked, was delicious and the wine returned me to my human setting. It is an adequate bottle but a little bit thin.



No comments:

Post a Comment