Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Thursday 8 May 2014

Blackberry Wine - Fifteenth Bottle (A2), 3rd May 2014

I climbed Skiddaw today. All 934 metres of it. There was a massively steep bit close to the top, and I worry about how stiff I shall feel tomorrow. Each step was painful, and any steeper would have required grapple hooks and ropes. It all means that I have earned a bottle of blackberry wine, and another three bottles besides - shared between six of us. Not only that. but I cooked as well. A Beef Burginione (or however you spell it). The gravy was fabulous, and blackberry wine was a suitable accompaniment. I'm now firmly on the bush tea, however.


Skiddaw under cloud from Catbells

No comments:

Post a Comment