Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Saturday 3 May 2014

Crab Apple Wine - Sixteenth Bottle (B3), 22nd - 25th April 2014

There is very little to say about this bottle of wine, and I shall try to say it in approximately 250 words.

I was out on Tuesday night, mostly playing Haydn, when it was opened, and then Claire was out on Wednesday night playing through her Grade 8 pieces. We were both out on Thursday - me at a WYSO committee meeting (where I seem to have taken on more duties. Damn and, indeed, Blast), Claire at a string quartet. And we have both been in tonight. Somewhere within all this we have managed to finish a bottle of crab apple, and it has been as unremarkable yet tasty as ever. A dependable bottle of wine that could be compared to a magnolia paint.



No comments:

Post a Comment