Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Wednesday 7 May 2014

Blackcurrant & Red Gooseberry - Fifth Bottle (3), 2nd May 2014

We are in Millbeck in Cumbria, staying in a cottage with Rachel, Duncan, Ann and Nick, and I have brought seven bottles of my wine along, of which this was the first. It was one of many bottles finished on a wonderful, laughter-filled evening. Duncan caused me to weep with hilarity and now (the following morning) I cannot remember why. It was a good night.

This bottle of wine was excellent - really tasty, full of fruit with a beneficial fizz. Everyone liked it, and they were not merely being polite.

The people with whom I am sharing a cottage

No comments:

Post a Comment