Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Saturday 10 May 2014

Rhubarb Wine - First Bottle (B1), 5th May 2014

This bottle was the reward for a long and difficult walk. We did a circular route starting from Buttermere, taking in Scale Force, Red Pike, High Stile and something else besides. It was a beautiful and varied walk, and on the whole 'Up' was not a problem. 'Down', however, was a different matter entirely, and I have a bruise on my right buttock to show for it. Hence the rhubarb wine being a reward. It is its usual reliable self - pink tinge, fresh white wine taste, lovely.

Photo-bomb on the top of Red Pike
If you want to see how I made this wine, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment