Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Monday 10 August 2020

Strawberry Wine 2018 - Fourth Bottle (2), 2nd August 2020

This really is not a good vintage of strawberry wine. There is something just a little bitter about it and it commits the cardinal sin of not being very interesting. We managed to drink the whole bottle on Sunday night, though - and that wasn't the only alcohol for the evening. It was the night before going back to work after a week's holiday - and that is always a difficult evening (made easier by a bottle of unpleasant strawberry wine). I am writing this two days later and so far have survived!

I made blackcurrant wine on Sunday too.
I won't blog about this one, though - I did
exactly the same as 'Blackcurrant & Raspberry'
which I have only recently blogged about


No comments:

Post a Comment