Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Sunday 16 August 2020

Halloween Wine - Fourth Bottle (3), 11th-12th August 2020

 This is another of those bottles that I have left two days since finishing before writing this entry and I cannot remember a thing about what happened when I drank it.

At that point of writing, Claire declared that our fridge-freezer was entirely broken, so it was "Pens down. Action stations". I googled and then rang a local fridge-freezer repair place (Abtech Appliance Repairs) and made an appointment for Sunday morning (since moved to Saturday), put everything that could be saved in a bag and carted it around to David & Liz's. We are going to have a ton of redcurrant jelly this year!

The sky looking dramatic on 11th August

1 comment: