Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Thursday 6 August 2020

Blackberry Wine 2018 - Seventh Bottle (A6), 9th June 2020

Work has got busy again. During the first several weeks of Lockdown I was scraping around for things to do. Now, though, it feels like the housing market has picked up again and my days are full. I would prefer to be in the office: for the people and the colour printer.

In the evening I cooked a chilli, we drank a whole bottle of blackberry (this self-isolation is doing nothing for my liver) and we watched episode 1 of series 1 of Broadchurch. Claire has not seen it and does not know the murderer's identity. I have and I do. We both very much enjoyed it.

Taken on 9th June

No comments:

Post a Comment