Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Sunday 7 June 2020

Xmas Tutti Fruti 2018 - Second Bottle (A1), 10th-11th March 2020

Thin and a bit disappointing.

I ventured under the stairs for a bottle of blackberry wine but pulled this Xmas Tutti Fruti out instead. It was okay and filled its role of 'midweek bottle', but I have had better.

On Tuesday I drank a glass whilst watching Inside No. 9 - this series has been excellent and the writers are the masters of misdirection. Wednesday's ration was drunk after what proved to be our last WYSO of the season. Our opera is now cancelled because of Corona Virus fears (and the baritone being quarantined in Northern Italy). We are living in strange and exciting times.

A photo taken on 8th March of 
The Corn Exchange in Leeds

No comments:

Post a Comment