Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Wednesday 17 June 2020

Prune & Parsnip Wine 2019 - Third Bottle (B5), 30th April 2020

I am on holiday! Until 11th May! I shall, of course, be spending it at home.

We were meant to be having our annual 'hire a cottage somewhere in Britain and go walking' holiday - this year in Shropshire, but Covid 19 has rather scuppered that plan. Instead I shall have a walking holiday in North Leeds.

I spent some of this bottle choosing which walks to do - and by adding in the walking from our house to the start of the guided walk, some of these will be Very Long Indeed. Possibly a bottle of Prune & Parsnip (lovely - lighter than usual) gave me Dutch Courage in making my selection.

Some houses in Leeds: a photo taken on 30 April

No comments:

Post a Comment