Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Saturday 20 June 2020

Orange Wine 2019 - Second Bottle (6), 13th June 2020

When making fish pie, something citrussy in the wine department is generally required. This orange wine is sweeter than past vintages and also smoother. If I can just get it dry and smooth, then it would be Mission Accomplished.

I spent the last night of my 40s, other than eating fish pie and drinking orange wine, at the Snarkalong Film Club, watching Election. I had remembered good reviews when it came out, and I was the one who chose it to watch. Have you ever had the experience where you have recommended something entirely awful and then been with other people as they share it with you? That.

A Graffitied Exclamation Mark near me

No comments:

Post a Comment