Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Wednesday 13 May 2020

Rose Petal Wine 2018 - Third Bottle (B6), 5th December 2019

This really is a poor vintage of Rose Petal Wine. There is an overall bitterness to it and its best quality is its colour - a bronzy-pink. But praising a wine just for its colour is no praise at all. Even its clarity leaves something to be desired.

We drank the whole bottle on a Thursday night, which is never the best of ideas, but neither of us is having a great time at work. Claire's machinery keeps breaking and Christmas is always the most awful time of year for me. However hard I try, it seems that some contracts just won't exchange.

A photo I took on 7th December - so even 
more unrelated than usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment