Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Tuesday 26 May 2020

Blackberry Wine 2018 - Sixth Bottle (A1), 23rd May 2020

I can't remember the last time that I had a clash in my social-engagement diary. It is not something one expects in this era of social-distancing. However, on Saturday night I had to cut my attendance short at a Zoom dinner party in order to join the Snarkalong Film Club at 8 with Jayne and Sooz. The film was St Elmo's Fire and on the whole was unengaging and very much of its time. Blackberry wine was served at both dinner party and film club, and was enjoyed by me.

Fox gloves in our garden

No comments:

Post a Comment