Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Saturday 2 May 2020

Kiwi Fruit Wine - Third Bottle (1), 23rd-24th January 2020

Well, this wine was unexpectedly good. The secret? Set your expectations low. The wine had a buttery taste to it and was not dissimilar to a proper white wine. Claire had the first half of the bottle whilst I was at Alan and Audrey's (here, setting my expectations low did not produce a musically satisfying evening). I had the second half of the bottle on Friday whilst Claire was out playing string quartets. It was a lazy evening where all I did was watch things on the internet and drink copiously. In other words, a thoroughly satisfactory Friday night.

A really dull photo that I took on 23 January 
(work related, to check on boundaries of one
of the houses that my firm built)


No comments:

Post a Comment