Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Friday 29 May 2020

Halloween Wine - Third Bottle (2), 21st April 2020

This wine is as sharp as they come. I think that it is the mix of gooseberries and blackcurrants that make up the majority fruit in this flavour. The chilli was only noticeable when I remembered that I had put one in.

We drank the wine to a meal of sausages, baked potato and delicious gravy (like ordinary gravy, but better). Unusually for Lockdown, we hardly watched anything on television. I tried to get on with Mansfield Park but Jane Austen and half a bottle of wine are not the best of friends.

The inside of a gas gosvenor (I think)
taken on 21st April

No comments:

Post a Comment