Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Tuesday 5 May 2020

Rhubarb Wine 2018 - Seventh Bottle (B3), 11th-16th February 2020

Claire opened this bottle because I had finished the whisky in a whisky-mac and she also wanted something to drink. Her first sip rapidly turning into gagging, which then became a stream of invective about how awful this wine was. I remember something about 'cheese' and 'sweaty men'. Personally, I thought the wine was entirely acceptable and could not see what the fuss was about. This meant I drank the bottle slowly over the next several days. Claire had one more sip some days later to see if exposing the wine to oxygen had helped. It very much had not.

A Quince Tree planted on 16th February

No comments:

Post a Comment