Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Tuesday 12 May 2020

Cherry Wine - Fourth Bottle (6), 31st March - 1st April 2020

Claire described this Cherry Wine as thin and underwhelming. I suspect that is an improvement on previous bottles. But a Tuesday night bottle is never meant to be one of the good ones. Also, I think that Claire was a little unfair.

There really isn't much to report about either Tuesday or Wednesday. Days are becoming rather samey, to the extent that I have to think carefully about which day it is. Wake at 6, rise fifteen minutes later, cup of tea, long walk, breakfast, work, wash up, open bottle, eat, watch something mindless, go to bed, repeat.

Upper Lake at Roundhay Park - taken on 31 March

No comments:

Post a Comment