Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Sunday 9 August 2015

Rose Petal Wine - Third Bottle (A1), 19th July 2015

Impromptu dinner parties are rather jolly. Rachel had an ancient leg of lamb that needed to be dealt with as part of her defrosting the freezer exercise, so decided to cook it round ours. This explained how I found myself entertaining for six on a Sunday night: Claire, me, Rachel, Duncan, Nick and a colleague of Claire's that I hadn't met - Paul. I opened Rose Petal partly because it is Rachel's favourite and partly because I had spent much of the day making this flavour. Paul thought that it had a taste of mead to it - and one day I must try brewing a mead.


No comments:

Post a Comment