Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Saturday 1 August 2015

Prune & Parsnip - Fifth Bottle (A2), 18th July 2015

Mom and Pop came over for a meal, and what a meal it turned out to be. Claire cooked four wonderful curries: sweet & sour okra, north Indian fish curry, black-eyed bean curry and tinda in kadhi sauce. I don't think I could pick a winner: all were delicious, though the fish curry was the hottest.

Prune & parsnip wine went surprisingly well with the meal. I had expected it to be too sweet, but the sweetness complemented the spicy flavours. And my mother prefers her wine on the sweet side.



No comments:

Post a Comment