Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Saturday 15 August 2015

Gooseberry Wine - Final Bottle (4), 8th August 2015

Claire writes:

Ben is still in Wales. My parents are staying for the weekend. We've spent much of the time at Bentcliffe Drive, looking at the house and doing things in the garden.

This wine is nasty. My parents are refusing to supply comments for publication, which tells you all you need to know. Ben can finish this one when he gets home.*

Bob writes:

This is a perversion of my own opinion. An entertaining ethanol delivery system, if no more.

Bob doing things in the garden
*I had a glass when I got home, and then poured it down the sink. It was truly awful.  

No comments:

Post a Comment