Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Tuesday 2 June 2015

Rhubarb Wine - Second Bottle (A6), 29th May 2015

Again, what a splendid colour. All metallic pink. And the taste is delightful - a little sweeter than previous years, which makes it different rather than better or worse.

Claire had more of this bottle than I did, because I had spent the afternoon in the company of three pints of beer at Headingley cricket ground. It was the first day of a test match between England and New Zealand, which would have been a lovely way to spend an afternoon, had it not been for the cold. I was in four layers and still shivering. We are at the end of May! But I enjoyed the bit of the game that I saw, even if I did keep on missing the wickets because I was talking to the person next to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment