Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Tuesday 27 August 2013

Crab Apple Wine - Fifth Bottle (C2), 18th August 2013

Sunday involved rather more drinking than was sensible. Rachel & Duncan came round for a prawn curry and a bottle of strawberry wine. However, there was also the last of a bottle of elderberry to finish and my (large) taster glasses of the Christmas Tutti Fruti that I had just bottled. After all of that we emptied this bottle of crab apple too and consequently I have been off the booze since (I am writing this on Wednesday). From what I remember, this was a particularly good crab apple and mixing it with a sparkling elderberry was a winning combination. Still, my impression of much of the night remains a blur - albeit one that is entirely positive. More Renoir than Monet.


More this ...
... than this

No comments:

Post a Comment