Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Sunday 5 May 2013

Exotic Tinned Fruit Wine - Second Bottle (B2), 4th May 2013





Ann did not like this bottle. She poured herself only a small glass, declared it tasted of chemicals and tipped the majority down the sink. Nick struggled with his, and Rachel and I coped rather better.

The Old Mill
The double height kitchen/dining area with its fine timber workWe have hired a cottage in the Forest of Dean and tonight is our first night here. It is a converted barn and is absolutely wonderful. The whole place is flooded with natural light, with a split level and open plan kitchen and living room. I have brought six bottles with me, of which this is the first. Whilst I take Ann and Nick's point, I think this flavour is alright - it is light and fruity and only tastes a bit of pear drops.

No comments:

Post a Comment