Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Saturday 11 May 2013

Blackberry Wine - Fourteenth Bottle (A1), 9th May 2013

Gloucester Cathedral
I brought this bottle to Gloucestershire with us as an example of home-made wine at its best. It garnered far fewer comments than my earlier example of home-made wine at its worst. People drank it amongst the several other bottles that evening and appeared to enjoy it. The day was fabulous, though. It was the one rainy day of the holiday and we spent it in Gloucester. I was quickly adopted by an octogenarian guide in the Cathedral, who gave me a ninety minute personal tour of the building and its history. It was a wonderful, unique experience and has been the highlight of an already excellent holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment