Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Thursday 3 September 2020

Rhubarb Wine 2019 - Fourth Bottle (B3), 29th August 2020

Rhubarb wine is one of my reliable ones. It has been years since I have had a poor batch, though I have probably cursed 2020's vintage by writing that down. Avi has taught me an Indian phrase: I have a Black Tongue. This means that when I say something like "Light traffic, today," it immediately becomes worse. Anyway, this bottle was tasty without being spectacular. Some of it was drunk whilst watching Labyrinth as part of the Snarkalong Film Club. It is a beautiful film from an aesthetic point of view, but so, so eighties. Whilst I am clearly not the target audience, I still enjoyed it.

Experimenting with my camera and its
Selfie functions. (Look into my eyes!)


No comments:

Post a Comment