Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Monday 7 September 2020

Blackcurrant Wine 2019 - Third Bottle (A1), 4th-5th September 2020

I should have started a week's holiday on Friday. Not that I particularly wanted one, but Work passed and edict that all must take two weeks between July and September. I planned, therefore, on a week's walking holiday in North Wales. However, now is a particularly poor time for me to take a week off, so I have won favour by cancelling something originally unwanted. Instead of being on holiday I opened a bottle of blackcurrant wine, drunk to leftover curry and an episode of Green Wing.

Crab Apples in our garden taken on 5 September


No comments:

Post a Comment