Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Sunday 6 September 2020

Orange Wine 2019 - Third Bottle (5), 3rd-4th September 2020

This orange wine is too sweet. The base taste is good and certainly the wine is easy drinking, but orange wine should be dry and this is not.

I was adventurous with my cooking on Thursday night: I did a Mexican fish-dish which involved a spicy marinade with many ingredients, and both frying and grilling. The result, other than filling the kitchen with smoke and setting off alarms, was spectacular - if I do say so myself. Otherwise both Thursday and Friday have been unremarkable, though my morning walks both days have started with walking Claire towards work.

Taken on 4th September


No comments:

Post a Comment