Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Tuesday 22 September 2020

Blackcurrant Wine 2018 - Final Bottle (A6), 16th-17th September 2020

Sausages require a red wine and I gave Claire a free choice of which red wine to choose, which is how we ended up with blackcurrant. She was not in the greatest of spirits - a combination of Brexit, Covid 19, the upcoming US election (Trump will get in again, of course) and despair at research facilities at Leeds University all combined to make opening a bottle of wine a necessity. Both nights I have worked till past 6, so I did not discourage this. The wine itself was a fruity and tasty as ever, but perhaps not the best red to go with sausages.

Another Leeds doorway, taken on 17th September


No comments:

Post a Comment