Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Wednesday 13 February 2019

Rose Petal and Orange Wine - Fourth Bottle (6), 3rd February 2019

I very much enjoyed this wine - there is something smooth and buttery about its taste - not something one would expect in a wine involving orange. It was so good that I have decided this year to forego rose petal wine and only make rose petal & orange instead.

Some of Sunday was spent at Bradford Industrial Museum, which I had not heard of before. It is a fantastic place full of steam driven engines and percussive clanking filling the building.

Engines at Bradford Industrial Museum


No comments:

Post a Comment