Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Tuesday 5 February 2019

Prune & Parsnip - First Bottle (B2), 27th January 2019

I did not choose this bottle for our evening's drinking. I had chosen a bottle of ancient Rose Petal instead. However, Claire took one sip of that and went to get something better. I would have been happy with my original suggestion, but Claire was right (she so often is) - this was nicer. It is quite a light prune & parsnip - sweet but not overly so and a tasty bottle for a Sunday night. Other than my poor wine selection, I was indulging in "Perfect Husband" behaviour: cooking the Sunday roast with little supervision and doing the washing up as I went. Being a man, I deserve adulation.



If you want to see how I made this wine, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment