Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Friday 22 June 2012

Orange Wine - Fourth Bottle (B3), 13th-14th June 2012

This bottle was opened to celebrate the last day of being 41 and finished to celebrate the first day of being 42. Any excuse. We had come back from WYSO on Wednesday night and Claire agreed to make Thursday's sandwiches if I would both wash up and do my sexy fish impression. One bowlful of warm soapy water and a sexy fish impression later the sandwiches were made.

Tonight, despite it being my birthday, I should really have been revising for tomorrow's 'Accountant in Business' exam. But the orange wine was calling to me, so between us we finished that instead. And very good it was too.

Afterword - unlike the exam, which was distinctly average. The further I get from it, the more convinced I am that I failed. Results in August.

No comments:

Post a Comment