Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Thursday 30 July 2020

Rhubarb Wine 2018 - Eighth Bottle (A5), 7th-9th June 2020

This bottle was opened to test a hypothesis. The last bottle we had of this vintage was rejected by Claire on her first sip with a great deal of fuss being made. I, however, thought it was fine. Therefore, I presented this bottle to Claire without reminding her of February's experience, and exactly the same thing happened. This means that there must be something in Rhubarb 2018 that Claire can taste and I cannot.

I fetched an Xmas Tutti Fruti for Claire to drink whilst I had this bottle over the next couple of nights. I must test Demijohn C!

Taken on 7 June
Another door I like

No comments:

Post a Comment