Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Thursday 23 July 2020

Ginger Wine 2018 - Fifth Bottle (4), 27th June 2020

I found this bottle curiously ungingery. Claire said she could taste the ginger, but I could not. It was perfectly pleasant, if a little towards the sweet sherry borderline. My biggest problem, according to Claire, in respect of this and our evening meal - another go at Pineapple Chicken, because the last had been so successful - was having rather too high expectations.

We drank much of the bottle whilst watching I, Tonya about the ice-skater involved in knee-capping her rival. Highly recommended.

Taken on 27th June - I did some sweeping.


No comments:

Post a Comment