Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Sunday 15 July 2018

Blackcurrant Wine - First Bottle (B2), 5th July 2018

Well, what a splendid vintage of blackcurrant wine this is. I think even Duncan might like it. Where blackcurrant wine is usually the sharpest of my reds, this one is your actual smooth and the taste is an explosion of fruit.

We had the entire bottle on a Thursday evening, which is not our standard practice. However, when Claire came home from work she announced that she was grouchy for no good reason and I wondered if wine might help. It did. It usually does. As did an episode of Midsomer Murders, where the body count was a frankly disappointing 'one'.



If you want to see how I made this wine, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment