Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Wednesday 17 May 2017

Rose Petal Wine - Eleventh Bottle (C3), 4th May 2017

I always take Rose Petal Wine with me when going on holiday with Rachel & Duncan. It has been a tradition to drink it outside during evening sunshine and pretend it is warm and pleasant. This year I opened it on our last night after a 9-ish mile walk at Allendale Banks, which was lovely. The wine was good - full of rose flavour and a promise of the exotic - and a nice way to end our holiday. Despite the heavy cold, it has been an excellent, relaxing week.

Hiding behind trees on our walk at Allendale Banks

No comments:

Post a Comment