Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Monday 29 May 2017

Crab Apple Wine - Sixteenth Bottle (D2), 24th-25th May 2017

My first glass of this crab apple (which incidentally is excellent - full of apple at the sharp end) was drunk in bed while struggling on with Appassionata by Jilly Cooper. Our Book Group party in June is themed around 'Bonkbusters', and this is mine. I find it close to unreadable - unlikeable characters, dull and petty themes, sprinkled with inaccuracies about classical music.

My second glass was better - drunk in the garden on Thursday enjoying the early evening warmth - and not a Bonkbuster in sight.




No comments:

Post a Comment