Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Thursday 11 May 2017

Ginger Wine - Third Bottle (3), 1st May 2017

My heavy cold was sufficiently better today that I ventured out for a walk beyond Allendale Town. It was six miles of early-Victorian industrial heritage, following the routes of tunnels leading from the village forge to two stone chimneys jutting out of the moor. Two of my companions were brothers Wilf and Ted (8 and 5) who told me about dragons and held my hands.

In the evening I opened this ginger wine - always good for a cold - and was surprised when David the Architect described it as subtle.


No comments:

Post a Comment