Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Friday 9 January 2015

Rhubarb Wine - Seventh Bottle (B4), 3rd-4th January 2015

Having had a massively alcoholic fortnight, I was adamant that I would have several days without a drink. I managed one. It was nearly two, in that I wouldn't have opened a bottle unless asked by Claire, and when I did I only had one glass (and it was a Saturday!). However, tonight I have reverted to type and am feeling a bit woozy. New Year's resolutions are there to be broken, and I didn't make any in the first place.

The rhubarb wine was pleasant enough, but needed a proper chilling before opening.



No comments:

Post a Comment