Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Saturday 3 January 2015

Christmas Tutti Fruti - First Bottle (A1), 25th December 2014

This is one of my better vintages of Christmas Tutti Fruti, and I put that down to the rose petals. It is a little too dry but has a greater depth than last year's version.

I shared the bottle out around the room and it was nearly finished by the time we sat down to eat. There were eight of us - all the Taylors, Sam and Hannah. Hannah had spent the day at work - being the only house-visiting GP for the area from northern Newcastle to Berwick. It was a busy time and of all of us, she deserved the slap-up meal and a drink the most.


If you want to see how I made this wine, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment