Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Thursday 16 April 2020

Jasmine Tea Wine - Fourth Bottle (6), 19th March 2020

We ae going to have to be careful not to drink a bottle of wine a night in this new world of self-isolation. However, that can come later. On Thursday we stared down the future with a bottle of Jasmine Tea Wine and second half of Midsomer Murders. Neither was particularly satisfactory. The wine has a heavy feel to it: too much flavour and sugar. Still drinkable, mind.

The day's personal news was that I will not be home-working next week: until the end of this month I am one of the key skeleton staff who is required in the office.

A photo I took on 19th March



No comments:

Post a Comment