Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Monday 26 November 2018

Ginger Wine - Fourth Bottle (4), 17th November 2018

Before the Wine Party started I wrote down where I thought each bottle would come in the voting stakes. I thought Ginger would be in the top three. It came seventh and I am genuinely surprised as I think it is an excellent bottle of wine. Three people commented that it needed whisky and a further two compared it to cleaning products. I agreed with the person who wrote "Warming and rounded".

One feature of the party was the vast amount of cake that people brought. Tons of the stuff. This, though, is not a complaint!

G is for Gallons of Wine and Cake.


This is not the Actual cake, but
gives a good impression.

No comments:

Post a Comment