Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Tuesday 10 January 2017

Crab Apple & Strawberry Wine - Second Bottle (6), 31st December 2016

This year I saw the New Year in. For the fourth year in a row we are staying at Duncan and Rachel's in Cambridge but certainly last year I was asleep before the chimes. This year we had lots of fun with Alexa, Duncan's new artificial intelligence computer who responds to questions and orders. She had no opinion on whether I was devastatingly handsome but knew who won Best Actor Oscar in 1957. Duncan managed to order a grand piano (quickly cancelled) and put pollonium on his shopping list. The evening was helped by large amounts of alcohol, of which this was one bottle. And because it was one bottle amongst many, I remember little about it. Though I think it was quite good.



No comments:

Post a Comment