Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Saturday 14 January 2017

Blackcurrant Wine - Seventh Bottle (D1), 6th-7th January 2017

Book Group was at ours this month and our 'Winter Classic' was The Picture of Dorian Gray. I read this in my early-twenties and remember enjoying it. Perhaps it is a young man's book. This time round I found it tedious, over-written and far too arch for its own good. Mostly Book Group declared it a 'Miss', with only Claire being very positive about it.


I opened a bottle of blackcurrant for the occasion along with some real wine. Our brand new member, Jenny 2, had a couple of glasses though I made it clear she need not for politeness' sake. I hope she will be back.



No comments:

Post a Comment