Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Thursday 30 June 2016

Xmas Tutti Fruti - Sixth Bottle (A3), 24th June 2016

I suspect that this bottle as just as good as previous Tutti Frutis. However, the overriding taste on Friday night was one of bitterness. I find the national vote and the national mood depressing. It was not membership of the EU that most the Leavers were voting about, it was whether we should close our borders and reject anyone who is different. I fear the shift to right-wing xenophobia and wonder where this will take us. The whole world is in a difficult mood right now, and in this respect at least we are leading the way. The US will make the next awful decision. But I may be wrong: patriotism can be honourable. Interesting times.



No comments:

Post a Comment