Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Tuesday 1 March 2016

Crab Apple Wine - Eleventh Bottle (B1), 24th-25th February 2016

This bottle of crab apple wine was inexplicably better than the last. Crisp and full of apple taste. Maybe I was just in a good mood. I had particularly enjoyed WYSO - the bassoon part for Romeo & Juliet is satisfying: hard enough to feel like a job well done at the end.

I finished the bottle on Thursday night while Claire was out playing string quartets, taking the opportunity to watch The Night Manager. This is a luxurious adaptation of a John Le Carré novel, and expertly done by the BBC. The cast is amazing and it looks fantastic.



No comments:

Post a Comment