Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Wednesday 15 July 2015

Orange Wine - Fourth Bottle (A1), 8th-9th July 2015

I am feeling so much happier about the forthcoming WYSO concert in Pontefract Castle. On Wednesday night the orchestra felt like it was more than a collection of 40 people, each playing an instrument. There is room for improvement, and the concert is on Saturday, but I do not think that we will disgrace ourselves. I opened a bottle of orange on our return and scandalously, we drank most of it then.

The last couple of glasses were drunk tonight after meeting an electrician at the new house and discovering a leaking pipe. Claire is hoping that she is at a nadir and things can only get better. At least the orange wine was sharp and pleasant.



No comments:

Post a Comment