Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Friday 10 April 2015

Orange Wine - Second Bottle (B6), 4th April 2015

I wasn't entirely sure about serving this wine at Parents' Evening. Several years ago at a Wine Party it proved distinctly unpopular. Since then I have tended to keep Orange just for ourselves. However, all parents appeared to enjoy it, and I like my orange wine. Yes, there is a distinct taste of orange peel, but that gives it a definite kick.

We spent much of the evening talking about the New House. I have driven both sets of parents (separately) to Bentcliffe Drive over the weekend so that they can look at it from outside, and I think both sets approve. It will certainly make entertaining and having people to stay much easier.


No comments:

Post a Comment