Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Tuesday 10 February 2015

Blackcurrant Wine - Fourth Bottle (1), 1st February 2015

I enjoyed this bottle of wine. The blackcurrant flavour was sharp and unsubtle, but sometimes that is what I want. We drank it to a delicious pork casserole retrieved from the freezer.

Much of the day had been spent playing music in Wakefield with two youth orchestras. The idea was that WYSO would show the under-18s that adults played music for fun too. And it was fun - we played Mars, part of the Firebird and In the Hall of the Mountain King. The bassoonist next to me was ten and pretty much held her own. She has a bright future ahead.



No comments:

Post a Comment