Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Sunday 6 April 2014

Exotic Tinned Fruit Wine - Ninth Bottle (B4), 29th March 2014

This was the second bottle of the evening and we polished it off with no effort at all. Rachel & Duncan were here after our WYSO concert, and one bottle was never going to be enough. The first taste of this wine was dubious. too much of the 'chemical'. However, it got better as it went along. Some might argue that my tastebuds became less discerning.

Even ignoring the concert (which I thoroughly enjoyed) it has been a lovely evening. We discussed holidays - both the forthcoming one in the Lake District, and a potential one somewhere on mainland Europe in 2015. But now my eyelids are closing and I must go to sleep.



No comments:

Post a Comment